lunes, 19 de febrero de 2007

how it is working... with a Sarkozy fan

 From Demi Tour du Monde


Hey Again,

For my first travel I used to work with the seasons. Then a trip project over europe made me work for ten month. And now I nearly ended my working period of two years. It is all about patience and knowing what I need.

I worked in restaurants, for lebaneses, israelians, irish, french, english from Corsica to UK.

It is about cycles, recovering from travelling and preparing an other one. But this time my boss wants to play the rules for himself and is a Sarkozy fan. This man's sentence is "I don't do social" when we talked about proportional rent/wages. London is a very expensive place to live, the second or third in the world. There is Tokyo before. This man said his truth : that he can't give a contract before six month, that the paid holidays are inclusive without notifying, that half an hour break per shift is a must but unpaid. Plus the hours between the staff are inequal, but hours can be forgotten on the payslip.

But when i told him all that he just felt under attack and even threaten me with words as "i'll smash you if we go to trial"... i didn't say i want to ! So today i passed by a social service to be sure of all my rights in details. He's got only one more chance before a trial. The man is cross, grieving me i tell him a liar but all he thinks is that his employees owe him everything. But even in UK the social rights are not that dead.

What i want are my full rights applied for all the staff that's all. And i would like to go travelling, but some men need to be tought, not by me but by Justice.

So while waiting his answer to my letter of grievance, i have to apologize to you for the delays in the travel part.
Posted by Gwilliaume at 12:27 | Permanent Link | Comments (0)


No hay comentarios: